The Council has developed a short list of publications to assist home care agencies understand and comply with the federal guidelines and industry standards regarding the provision of home care aide services in Massachusetts. These publications are sold at a significantly discounted rate to our members.
Our Most Popular Manuals:
- Standards Of Practice For Home Care Aide Services In Massachusetts
- Standards for Private Pay Agencies: An Addendum to the Standards of Practice for Home Care Aide Services in Massachusetts
- Transitional Care In-Service Training Curriculum
- Massachusetts Home Care Aide Training Curriculum Outline
- Home Health Aide Competency Exam
- Supportive Home Care Aide Curriculum
For the more detailed list and publication rates or to order any of these publications,Click Here, and send it to Lesley Ayala at email@example.com. For any questions please call 617.744.6561.
Copyright © Home Care Aide Council. All rights reserved. These documents may not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media and no modifications of these documents can be made. Unauthorized duplication, in whole or part, of these documents by any means, mechanical or electronic, including translation into another language, except for brief excerpts in published reviews, is prohibited without the express written permission of Home Care Aide Council. Unauthorized duplication of these works may also be prohibited by local statute. Violators may be subject to both criminal and civil penalties, including fines and/or imprisonment.